Thursday, October 24, 2013

Yes I am Crazy!

I'm starting a blog just to stay in touch better with my family who lives so far away.  Time is sometimes so hard to come by and it slips away so fast.  I don't get to call much, and postage is a bit expensive so figured that this was a better way to stay up to date with what's going on than the once a year news letter and more personal than quick facebook post.

So what's been going on with us??

@[1314523775:2048:Maggie Hawkinson] think you'd like this one. I'm still reading it. Finding it really interesting and love the ideas :)R got a new job!! :) yay!  He started to day working on cars again, but it's a steady we know what to expect each month income.  Besides we all know he likes to work on cars.  It's not as much as we want or would like but it's steady like I said.  He's still pursuing his own business of tile on the side which will help.  Especially with the holidays coming up.

I've been reading The Unschooling handbook.  Finding it really interesting.  I love the idea of it but am still going to be sending the girls to school but it's a good read and giving me good info and it's the approach we're taking this year with T still at home and what we'll be doing alongside of the girls schooling...make sure they don't lose their spark in learning :)

I've been doing a lot of reading besides this, really want to learn all I can about photography and better myself.

T is doing really good.  She loves going to the library once a week and right now is interested in snakes, dinosaurs and horses :)  She's excited about her and I both being pirates for Halloween.  D is going to be a gold nugget :)

D is all about being a big girl!  She's sitting up steady now for the most part and scooting faster all over the floor!!  She'll be crawling soon!! She also loves eating with us at dinner now.  So far she's had rice cereal and applesauce.

We're happy we had our first game night and that went really well :) and are looking forward to having another.  Speaking of games we've started having a game with R, T, and me after dinner each night.  It helps to teach Tala about taking turns, numbers, counting, ect. 

Well that's it for now....will post more next week :)



No comments:

Post a Comment